1. Conduct of needs assessment on human resources (information technology, engineering, business process outsourcing, among others).
2. Development of human resource eHealth capability plan.
3. Conduct of trainings and other relevant capability building activities on eHealth policies such as health data standards and privacy; solutions like electronic health record systems, and health information exchange; and other related eHealth services.
4. Update of educational programs to increase the number of health care providers knowledgeable and skilled in eHealth.
5. Push for the integration of various eHealth concerns or subject matters in the medical and paramedical curriculum, initially for data health privacy
6. Implementation of relevant eHealth educational programs.
7. Introduction to eHealth, and conduct of continuing eHealth education and evaluation.
8. Development of eHealth education and training delivery tools.
9. Provision of awareness campaigns and advocacies, training and education on telehealth/telemedicine.
10. Conduct of awareness campaign, fora, symposia, conferences and/or workshops to strengthen the adoption of eHealth.